Hi guys! Since I’m sort of new to the blogging community and in honor of my birthday that just passed, I thought I’d share a little about me. These are the more random facts that you’d probably never know until you met me. Read on to find out:)
- One of my big fears is being in the deep open ocean and I conquered that in Hawaii. I swam with sharks without a cage just in their natural habitat. More about that on this post.
- I started eating a more plant based diet last year and I’m loving the transition.
- Going off of that, I’m always searching up the benefits of different foods. I thought about studying nutrition before but I went a different route.
- Which brings me to the topic of school. I’m currently studying graphic design. I wanted to be a lot of things before like an interior designer, a nutritionist, an astronomer, even a circus performer (don’t laugh:P).
- The reason why I thought I’d like to be a circus performer is because I enjoy so many hobbies. When I was young I did gymnastics, dancing at school and church, and figure skating. Now I taught myself how to spin fire with my hula hoop, run marathons and even juggle. I would have picked up another like 362521 hobbies if I wanted to but I’m trying to just stick to single digits now.
- I have horrible stage fright when it comes to speaking. I don’t mind dancing or performing a hula hoop performance, but when it comes to speaking in front of a crowd it’s a no go for me- unless it’s a class assignment and I have no choice.
- I really enjoy most types of music (except screamo or hardcore dubstep). It just depends on my mood. This also goes for food: I love pretty much all types of cultural foods (that is plant based of course).
- I’m a low key hypochondriac.
- I can be a bit of a free spirit, and I’m always craving adventure or travels. My inspiration feeds off of this.
- If I had to pick anywhere I’d like to live, it would be Miami, Hawaii, California, or Australia (I live kind of close to Miami now but it still makes the list). I thrive in semi tropical places and enjoy the beach scene, hence why I work at a bikini store:)
Ok, enough about me. Write in the comments below if you can relate at all. Feel free to leave random facts about yourself. Love to hear what you have to say! Xx